Welcome to Belle Cuisine Wedding Planning! I myself have a Diploma in Wedding Planning and bring my love and enthusiasm to the wedding party planning process just as much as I do the food.
I am here to design and style your big day with as much passion as if it were my own working closely with you, we can create a wedding for everyone to remember. I do not work within a team of planners so you have the piece of mind that only I will be giving you all the attention you need to get things running smoothly and presented right. I am not bound by any traditions, suppliers or ideas that could potentially influence your wedding. We will simply work together to get the unique wedding of your dreams come to reality.
Providing any service you require, any design and any ideas you may have. From organising your wedding marquee hire and any equipment needed, to ushering your guests on the big day, I will be there throughout.
Another thing for consideration is, due to the fact that I will undertake the majority of the planning, I will also be your planning consultant on the big day. It is risky to pass over the last, however many months work, to someone else to look after on the day and then have to pay them an amount of the budget. There will be a fixed fee throughout and will see things through until the very end. However, I do provide the last minute planner package if need be and I have no problem in taking over from someone else if a last-minute problem occurs. It’s nice to think that throughout the planning process we will possibly become friends, who will be as welcome at your wedding just as much as your guests.
I am qualified in the following:
- New Skills Academy – Wedding Planning Diploma
- New Skills Academy – Events Management Diploma
- Training Terminal – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points Level 2
- Training Terminal – Health and Safety Level 2
- Food safety UK – Level 2 Award in Food Safety
- CPL Training – Level 2 Personal Licence
- Edexcel National Certificate in Countryside Management
- I was also a chef for over 10 years, the majority of time spent as a head chef in a 230 cover restaurant. This is where I feel most of my organisation skills derived from.
These are just a few for the moment. In my rare, spare time I do like to better myself and participate in other courses.
I am more than just your event coordinator, I am your shrewd negotiator, your purveyor of taste, your shoulder to lean on, your multi-tasker and your problem solver.
Let me tell you about what I can provide.
- Budget design and management
- Advice and ideas on themes and design
- Beauty advice for everyone to look their photogenic best
- Venue negotiations and liaising
- Source and supply Caterers, Photographers, Videographers, florists, entertainment, lighting, marquees, decor, transport, hair and makeup, wedding attire, seating arrangements
- Ceremony Planning
- Invitation and guest lists
- Sourcing local accommodation for out of town guests
- Seating plans
- On the day schedules and timelines
- Wedding day management
- Special requests
And so much more!
You will always be able to contact me or leave messages for me if you have any ideas or concerns you wish to discuss.
Please give me a call on 0330 113 8926 (normal call rate) if you wish to know any more about my marriage planner service.