We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(1) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, type of browser, the source of referral, length of time on the website and number of page views;
(2) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and company details);
(3) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website including information relating to any purchases you may make of our products or services;
(4) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to services on our website, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
(5) any other information that you choose to send to us.
Cookies are used on this website.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which is then stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. The web server is therefore enabled to identify and track the web browser.
Our website uses various cookies, including PHP Session ID, for the purposes set out below.
The PHP Session ID cookie is required so that the website can recognise the same user clicking from page to page. Without it, every page would be treated as the first visit to the site, and anything added to, for example, a shopping basket would be instantly forgotten. Online shopping would, therefore, be impossible. These cookies expire at the end of your browsing session.
Session cookies are intended for the user’s convenience. Our website creates these cookies with a copy of the initial session ID so that the user can be classed as “returning” and, for example, the contents of a shopping basket would still be available when the user returned to the website. If a user signs in with an email address and password, these login details are also saved so that the user can remain logged in when returning (the password is encrypted). If the user signs out, the login details are removed from the cookie.
Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. However, this will have a negative impact upon the usability of this website, as many website others.
Using Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
(1) administer the website;
(2) improve your experience on this website by personalising it;
(3) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(4) send to you downloads purchased via the website;
(5) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(6) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(7) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(8) send you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you) by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology;
(9) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and
(10) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
(1) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(2) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(3) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(4) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International Data Transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and the security of data sent over the internet is therefore not guaranteed.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee subject to guidelines set out by law at that particular time.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Updating Your Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.